Corestem Web Design
Last fall (Fall 2017), I met with Corestem Inc. who reached out to me and requested for my help with their website redesign. After looking at their original website, which was in dire need of some edits, I set out to put together a more organized site that was a little more intuitive.
Looking at the original website, I noticed quite a lot of things that were glaringly obvious and needed to be corrected. Typography was all over the place, the font wasn’t professional and didn’t match the company’s brand at all.
Since this is a company that’s wanting to go global and maintain an overall professional look, it’s expected that the English copy should also be properly translated, but I noticed that there were numerous mistranslation errors that did not make sense at all.
So I also had to put in effort to also correct the English copy that they gave me. It was a bit of a lengthy process, but I think it was a productive one.
After I finished looking at what the other competing bio-pharmaceutical companies did for their websites for inspiration, I then started with coming up with a color scheme to begin my work. I did a series of wireframing, sketching, and these are some of the pages that I mocked-up for them. I unfortunately do not have the original wireframe sketches that I had, as I saved them on a different computer, but once I find those, I’ll definitely come back to this and add them in here later. But for now, I’ll give you a preview of some of the many pages I had to design for the company.
That’s all I can really show you, guys, since I don’t want to completely overwhelm you! But if you would like a link to the static website preview, drop me an email and I can share it with you.